Wednesday, 15 January 2014

Wishlist | January

Wishlist 15/01/2014
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14

I think the only way to start is by expressing my undying love for Free People. It's my favourite brand in the whole wide world and I honestly think I would sell a family member to own some of their stuff. If your a fan of the boho/gypsy look then be prepared to fall in love... and cry... because your poor like me. The shoes are actually a collaboration with Jeffrey Campbell and I'm literally counting down the days until I get paid so I can snap these babies up. I'm also developing an unhealthy obsession with Jacquie Aiche jewellery, in particular the double horn necklace I've featured here. OH and did I mention it costs thousands. Marvy.  

I had no intention of including so many pastel shaded products in this post but I think it's a natural step for me after winter to want something a bit different and so I look to spring shades. I really wanted to pick up the Nars Highlighter in Adelaide from the Final Cut Collection but I'm fairly sure it's sold out - I'm still keeping my eyes peeled though, just in case. I think everyone in the world wants to try the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder - I think the price is pretty outrageous but I'm a sucker for the hype so I'm bound to end up buying it. Ah the perils of a poor beauty blogger*

*poor because I spend my money on all of the above. Damn it. 

18 comments:

  1. Oooo I love the lace up shoes! They're the most incredible colour! x x

    http://www.curiouser-and-curiouser.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! I can't wait to buy them hehe xx

      Delete
  2. That dress is gorgeous! Love the pastel shades, those sunglasses look so pretty :)

    Monica x
    The Total Opposite

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I love so many pastel things at the minute! Xx

      Delete
  3. I am in love with those sunglasses! For your readers who live in the U.S. and Canada, we wanted to put the word out about Dorco. We're a shaving company providing quality razors for up to 70% less than leading brands. We think razors are way overpriced and we don't you to keep getting ripped off! But saving so much with Dorco doesn't mean you have to sacrifice quality. Our razors are made with the highest quality materials. Read what others think about our products and our prices at DorcoUSA.com. Thanks for hearing us out, and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. God I could buy ALL of this! that dress looks perfect! and the shoes? amazing. I love nar's powder products but I don't actually use my illuminators by them, I prefer the benefit sun beam! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha Izzie honestly I'm going to be so poor come payday because I'm going to buy everything haha xx

      Delete
  5. agree with you, everything looks so so so nice!

    http://velvetdivination.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a shame that everything has to cost so much ha xx

      Delete
  6. I want all of these things! Especially the ambient lighting power, dior blush, free people blouse, and those bras!!!
    babblingbrigid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love free people too, especially if it was a bit cheaper haha love the top! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish it was cheaper too! Xx

      Delete
  8. this is such a beautiful post!

    Would love to invite you to my giveaway:

    http://thisgirlloveschic.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/dress-lily-giveaway.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading all your feedback, so feel free to leave a comment :)

Thanks lovelies xx